- What does Ch mean in a text message?
- What does JK mean in a text message?
- What does BTW mean sexually?
- What does 3 dots mean in texting?
- What does TK stand for in gaming?
- What does TC mean?
- What does FTW mean?
- What does TK mean?
- What does HAS stand for in texting?
- What does KN mean in a text?
- What does TK mean in India?
- What does 3 mean in texting?
What does Ch mean in a text message?
What does CH stand for?Rank Abbr.MeaningCHCarolina HerreraCHCome HomeCHCity Hunter (anime)CHCrack-Head12 more rows.
What does JK mean in a text message?
just kiddingThe movie was really terrible… jk. just kidding. just joking.
What does BTW mean sexually?
11. BRB – Be right back. 12. BTW – By the way. 13.
What does 3 dots mean in texting?
3. THE COY, AWKWARD ELLIPSIS. The ellipsis, a row of three dots, stands for an omitted section of text. But much can be conveyed by omission. It asks the receiver of the message to fill in the text, and in that way is very coy and potentially flirty.
What does TK stand for in gaming?
team killacronym for “team kill”. That is, to kill somebody on one’s own team in a computer game.
What does TC mean?
Take CareTC means “Take Care.” It is often used as a substitute for a stronger term of affection such as “love you” when the stronger term would be inappropriate (e.g., between couples who were romantically connected or who can’t be).
What does FTW mean?
Interjection. FTW. (slang) Fuck the world: an antisocial slogan. (slang) Fuck the weight. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
What does TK mean?
To come”To come” is a printing and journalism reference, commonly abbreviated to “TK”. It is used to signify that additional material will be added at a later date.
What does HAS stand for in texting?
HAS Stands For:RankAbbreviationMeaning*****HASHuman Audio Sponge
What does KN mean in a text?
KN. Konigun Ninjutsu (martial arts) showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 14 definitions) Note: We have 9 other definitions for KN in our Acronym Attic.
What does TK mean in India?
Another common all-purpose word is ṭhīk hai, pronounced and occasionally even spelled out as “TK”. It is used in the same manner, meaning: OK/all right, yes/understood (affirmation), right/correct, etc. Sometimes shortened to just ṭhīk.
What does 3 mean in texting?
<3. Meaning "sideways heart" (love, friendship)